Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

DODGE CARAVAN: " MY HEATER CORE IS LIKING HOW DO I TAKE IT

Customer Question

HI" MY HEATER CORE IS LIKING HOW DO I TAKE IT OUT TO CHANGE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .That is a 5.2 hour job, (front heater core). If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,