Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

A/C not working JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

A/C not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No colder air coming out when A/C is switched on - just normal temp air at lo setting
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yep!
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checking the main AC fuse and the smaller 15amp AC fuse
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: Had a complete radiator replacement about 5 months ago due to cracked radiator - didn't check Ac as it was cold weather anyway (in London Where I have the car!)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?