-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I am in a rental and would like to connect my phone but it

Customer Question

I am in a rental and would like to connect my phone but it says Uconnect not available
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm in a 2016 Grand Caravan
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing I have no clue
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. If it shows Not Available then it's not equipped with uConnect. It has the buttons but it does not have the uConnect module to operate it which is common... If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
I see that you have read my answer, but you didn't leave a reply nor a rating....