Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Can't get air out of hydrauic booster on97 dodge JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

can't get air out of hydrauic booster on97 dodge
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: changed booster power steering works brakes don't
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes have bleed pump can't get brakes to work
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: turned wheel engine running and not running turned engine over and over pit clear line on return oil comes through if push petal and pull it back by hand gotten much air out still don't work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.What model Dodge are you working on?