Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

HEY, PEARL! JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

HEY, PEARL!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: LOOKING FOR THE LOW SIDE TEST PORT ON MY AC IN A 2008 RAM 1500 4.7L
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: NOTHING.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: JUST THAT IT'S A 2008 RAM 1500 WITH A 4.7L ENGINE.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****.Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.….The low side service port is on the top of the accumulator. Shown in the attached diagram.. Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** .Thanks.