Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

1999 dodge 3500 dually vibration between 60 n 80 seat movin

Customer Question

1999 dodge 3500 dually vibration between 60 n 80 seat movin bad vibration before55 good over 80 no promblems tried rebalanced tires rototed tire checked u joints all good
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. If you are feeling this vibration in the seat, then it is NOT the tires or wheels. This is a drive line (drive shaft) vibration. Take the driveshaft out and have it sent to a drive shaft repair shop and have it balanced. I am sure they can either balance that shft or at least tell you that it will need to be replaced. I hope this helps, Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Let me know if you need assistance and I will be happy to help you out. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see how it is goingIf my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank you! Chris.