Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

3500 cummins turbo diesel: Do dodge ram 3500,s have a safety

Customer Question

Do dodge ram 3500,s have a safety mode? My heat guage is wrapped and the red light is on next to it but I have no power to my gauge cluster and truck won't start. Power to everything else.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. No safety mode on that truck. It sounds to me like there may be a problem with the security system (WCM). Try this to reset it: Disconnect the negative battery cables on both batteries for about 2 minutes and then reconnect them. See if it will now start. Let me know. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello , were you able to see my reply? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking in to see how it went. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank you! Chris