Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Two days ago after a car wash my ac stopped working. noticed

Customer Question

two days ago after a car wash my ac stopped working. noticed the ac clutch not engaged when it was supposed to be on. after an ignition cycle the ac started working again for approximately 10 minutes then turn off. let the van sit for a few hours and tried it again, now the SES light is on as well as the speed throttle body warning light is on. the SES light was a code about low battery voltage and i cleared out all the lights and ac was working great on a 30 mile commute. let the car sit over night and travel in the morning the ac stopped after about 10 minutes. while at the stop light i put in park and cycled the ignition ( turned car off then on) and the ac is now working again. we set the van in the lot for about 20 minutes and ran out to a different store again and started the van and then the engine light and throttle body light came on again.. so we cycled the ignition and the TB light is off and engine is still on and have not checked code yet. ac still working this time.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AN UPDATE ... This update is 3 hours after posting the original question. I have a P2128: Accelerator pedal position sensor 2 circuit high ... I can not clear this code at all. Not with my code reader or by disconnecting the battery for 10+ minutes.I start the van and immediately the lil red TB light flashes and the MIL is illuminated. I cycle the ignition and start it again and ONLY the MIL is on and the van runs and drives just like it always did before. Any ideas?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The code P2128 indicates you have a failing Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor and or a problem with the circuit to it. In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps for this code in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ACC%20ped%20test%20Apr%203.pdf