Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

07 ram 2500. Passenger parking/running lights not working,

Customer Question

07 ram 2500. Passenger parking/running lights not working
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Trailer running lights don't work either
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Shouldn't be a problem just looking for direction
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: It's fast
JA: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

A diagnostic tool will be needed to figure this out. The headlight switch tells the instrument cluster which lights you want on, then the cluster tells the integrated power module the lights you want on. We need to see if the IPM and IC are getting and sending this parking light on signal. It will not be the headlight switch to blame.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris