How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jerry Your Own Question
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 1754
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Jerry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I replace the pvc elbow, The elbow was broken. Need

Customer Question

How do I replace the pvc elbow
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The elbow was broken. Need to replace it CA. smog.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


Ok, it would really help to know the year, model, and engine size of your Dodge

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2000 dakota with 3.9l
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello...anyone there?
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


see attached - are you referring to the hose coming off the pcv valve or the 90 degree bend on the pcv itself