Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

2011 6.7 Liter cummins threw error codes P2262 and P2563

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Those codes will set if the PCM detects a mechanical problem with the turbocharger variable vane actuator assembly. It may just be sooted up and can be cleaned to take care of the issue, but if after cleaning the code(s) return, then the turbocharger will need to be replaced. If you are still under the powertrain warranty then the replacement will be covered. If you can send me the truck's VIN number and current mileage I can look it up for you.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello?

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hmmm, not sure where you went, but I have to run off to church for a while but will check back later when I get home.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am back on line now and ready to help you if you need me still. let me know.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello? Do you still need my help?

Chris