-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

ETC light with complete loss of power, just replaced the

Customer Question

ETC light with complete loss of power, just replaced the throttle body motor and still wont start. trying to diagnose the issue. trying to locate where sensors are tied to the gas pedal
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The truck lost power and the ETC light came on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced the throttle body motor
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: like what
JA: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

After you replaced the ETC did yu relearn it with a scantool?

Talk soon,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

If you have not relearned the ETC then this will need to be done with a scantool such as the WITech I use at the dealership. Once you relearn the ETC you will regain your throttle..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can a get a scantool?
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply!!

Unless your a shop I wouldn't advise to purchase a WITech because they are around 4,500.. If this is the only reason you need one I would suggest bringing your vehicle to your local Dodge dealership and we can program it for 1 hour labor which is around 100.00.. But if you wish to purchase a WITech you can get one >>HERE<<

Have a great day,

Brad