Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

U140d c103d c1036 po700, Salvadore does not know what to do…

Customer Question
U140d c103d c1036 po700 ...

U140d c103d c1036 po700

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Salvadore does not know what to do they changed rear sending unit and plug can not dump code

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

12v at plug with truck running

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/17/2016
Dodge Mechanic: sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

U140D sets when the trans controller doesn't see a plasuiclbe wheel speed signal, P0700 has just set because of this code being set in the trans controller.

C103D and C1036 are rear wheel speed sensor codes.

What year and model are the vehicle?

All these codes return if they are cleared?