Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm ***** ***** and I am looking fuse to the auxiliary power…

Customer Question
I'm ***** ***** and...

I'm ***** ***** and I am looking for the fuse to the auxiliary power located on a 2001 Chrysler prowler

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Everything works in the car except the power outlet

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/15/2016
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 2 years ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

It looks like fuse 3 powers u the power outlet. I would check fuse 3 and if good see if it has 12v at the fuse then remove the power outlet and see if it has 12v.. I attached the wiring diagram/

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad