Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just put deisal in my tank and now I'm getting a symbol of…

Customer Question
I just put deisal...

I just put deisal in my tank and now I'm getting a symbol of a gas pump with tears on the right side

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My engine won't turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Well I would like to find out what the problem might be

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?

It's a 3500 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/15/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we need some more information, what size engine do you have ? When you say the engine will not turn over are you saying it will not crank or it cranks over and will not start. Also it would be helpful if you can scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can with complete information as well as any fault codes your getting and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.