How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jerry Your Own Question
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 1754
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Jerry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to know how to get off the bracket that supports the

Customer Question

Need to know how to get off the bracket that supports the A/C condenser and the alternator, I am replacing the entire coolant system because water pump went out and everything else is old and the parts are cheap. I am attaching a picture of what is going on, I beat on the bracket a little with a 5 pd mini sledge (I was careful), but it wont move, almost like I missed a bolt. I need to know what I need to do to get the bracket off.
Also I need the part number for the bypass hose that goes from intake (I think) to the top of the water pump, this is the rubber hose that goes behind the bracket.
Picture link:
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, if you give me the vin # ***** under the windshield, drivers side I will know what year it is and then I can look up a repair manual for it.