Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2000 dodge caravan 3.3l. lost electrical control of Power

Customer Question

2000 dodge caravan 3.3l. lost electrical control of Power windows , headlamps, park lites, front wipers, and radio. replaced BCM , no change . can'tm seem to locate any other common connection. Ground 303 = OK. Thanks for any help......CDM
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked all fuses ,Replaced BCM Checked all relays.bypassed relays to verify that headLamps, wipers were functional.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: new Battery
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $11 after the Chrysler Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

You have selected the lowest question value. So we are only allowed to address one concern. It sounds like all of these occurred at the same time so hopefully diagnosing and fixing one will resolve all. Can you get the radio out and check some wires to it?

Pink wire, power all the time.

Red/white power with the key on

The radio is grounded through its mount.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris