How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask xsvector Your Own Question
xsvector, Auto Mechanic
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 16108
Experience:  asetech
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
xsvector is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2005 ram 1500 4.7 AWD 4x4 and need a part number

Customer Question

i have a 2005 ram 1500 4.7 AWD 4x4 and need a part number for the tcc solenoid.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ust a check engine light and i check with my matco scanner and it says the tcc solenoid is bad. but i can not find a clear anwser on wich trans i have a 45 or 545rfe
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  xsvector replied 1 year ago.

my data shows its the 45rfe...........


(###) ###-####A$3410.