Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge Stratus just died while driving. Thought it was fuel…

Customer Question
Dodge Stratus just died...

Dodge Stratus just died while driving. Thought it was fuel pump and replaced it. Still wont start?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Driving car and it just died. I don't thing it is getting any spark.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes. I just dropped the fuel tank and installed a new pump. I try to do most of the work myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Changed fuel pump and relay. No luck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?

Replaced Cam Shaft positioning sensor last week

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/6/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 2 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Have you verified that the engine is not getting any spark? Are there any codes in the computer?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?