Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My radio clock lights wont work and no sound, Radio lights

Customer Question

My radio clock lights wont work and no sound
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Radio lights do not work and no sound from radio
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.I have seen the radio fail on several models like this here and had to either remove it and send it in for repair to an authorized repair center or remove and replace it.I would have the radio removed and the power and ground signals tested at the radio to see if for sure it needs replaced or repaired.If the correct power and ground signals are present then it will need repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete