Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2014 Ram 1500 Express 4X4 has zero power, turn the key

Customer Question

My 2014 Ram 1500 Express 4X4 has zero power, turn the key and theres barely a dim light in the speedo. had my tires rotated, went for gas, gauge warning lights blinked on so I tuned key off then nothing. Battery and fuses check, were god, touched cables together for 30 seconds to reset computer, no luck
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have no power to any electronics or barely any power at all this can be due to a fault with one of the battery cable connections where the cables run and connect to on the engine or fuse panel,starter,alternator etc.I would trace the cables to see if you find a cable issue needing replaced or a cable connection issue needing corrected.If you do have power to some electronics properly or if the cables and connections are all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete