Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I was signed in with another mechinic gave credit card info…

Customer Question
Hi Mike I was signed...
Hi Mike I was signed in with another mechinic gave credit card info no response
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/1/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, engine?
  2. Can I get the concern you have?
  3. What have you done so far?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris