Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2000 dodge neon and it won't start. I turn the key…

Customer Question
I have a 2000 dodge...
I have a 2000 dodge neon and it won't start. I turn the key over and all the lights come on but it won't start. The dash says fuse and someone told me it was a fuse but I don't have a diagram for the fuses to know which one to check whether it's interior or the fuses in the engine!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/28/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Joe Prestia,
 replied 2 years ago
Joe Prestia

Fuse number 9 at the underhood fuseblock is the first place I would check. It should be a 30 amp fuse. I'll see f I can find you a diagram. Do you know which engine your car has?

Dodge Mechanic: Joe Prestia,
 replied 2 years ago

http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/Chekman/2012-05-17_001004_pdc.gif

Hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to ensure a five star rating! Be advised that there was multiple engine options in your car. If this diagram doesn't look right please let me know!

Dodge Mechanic: Joe Prestia,
 replied 2 years ago

Did you ever get this neon running? Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Also please be sure to leave a good rating if you found any of this information helpful!