Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My my name is ***** ***** and i have a problem with my dodge…

Customer Question
Hi my Hi...

Hi my Hi my name is ***** ***** and i have a problem with my dodge neon 2003 ,, just yesterday i i did a tranmission rebuild on it and before my car did turn on but after i put the tranny in it turned over and started but just for a minute then it stoped. Now it doesnt want to start but it gave mme this codes po513 & po340

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well like i said i did a tranny rebuild and now it doesnt want to start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/28/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 2 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you saying that the engine cranks over but does not start? Does it have spark while cranking?