Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 02 ram 1500, 4.7. 131K. P0304, P0302, ect. cant…

Customer Question
I have a 02...

I have a 02 ram 1500, 4.7. 131K. P0304, P0302, ect. cant feel anything when driving or at idle. Just keeps throwing misfire codes once a week

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not really. I reset the code, then in a week or so it will pop up again, but sometimes on a different cylinder.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/26/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Edward, Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Edward
Edward, Service Technician

Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. did you replace the plugs already and still get these random misfires? Also, Are the ignition coil's original? They will usually start cracking between the actual coil where you plug them in and down to the plug, arc out the side of the coil tube before it gets to the plug, Are these the original coil packs on the truck to your knowledge? Let us know if you have looked at or replaced plugs or coil packs yet. Thank you.