Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

MY SON WAS DRIVING MY DODGE 1500 4X4 AND IT QUIT PULLING AND

Customer Question

MY SON WAS DRIVING MY DODGE 1500 4X4 AND IT QUIT PULLING AND SEAMED TO BE IN NEUTRAL. TRANFER SHIFTER WILL NOT GO INTO 2H OR 4H
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: TRK WAS RUNNING NORMAL AND THIS PROBLEM JUST CAME UP NOISES. ACTS LIKE IT IS OUT OF GEAR
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. What year is the truck, and does it have the manual (lever) type transfer case, or the electronic (knob on dash) type transfer case ?

Chris