Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

MY SON WAS DRIVING MY DODGE 1500 4X4 AND IT QUIT PULLING AND…

Customer Question
MY SON WAS DRIVING...

MY SON WAS DRIVING MY DODGE 1500 4X4 AND IT QUIT PULLING AND SEAMED TO BE IN NEUTRAL. TRANFER SHIFTER WILL NOT GO INTO 2H OR 4H

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

TRK WAS RUNNING NORMAL AND THIS PROBLEM JUST CAME UP NOISES. ACTS LIKE IT IS OUT OF GEAR

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/25/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello and welcome to just answer. What year is the truck, and does it have the manual (lever) type transfer case, or the electronic (knob on dash) type transfer case ?

Chris