Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have no power in my truck just replaced the battery no…

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power in my truck just replaced the battery no lights no NOTHING

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I got off or work and my truck was dead so I came home tried to jump it nothing my odometer wont even come on now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/21/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris