Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I replaced my rear passenger side power window regulator and

Customer Question

i replaced my rear passenger side power window regulator and switch I and it still is not working. both rear windows are not working. Is there a fuse for just the rear windows? if so where is it located/which one is it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: on a cold night my rear window was stuck and my friend pushed on it snapping one of the plastic reals on the regulator. prior to that i had problems with both windows not being able to use the individual switches. I just changed out the main front switch and the rear passenger switch along with the regulator
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. What is the make, model and year of the vehicle?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello?