Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ric. I have a 2008 dodge charger 3.5l.I have a bad wire o2…

Customer Question
Hi Ric. I have...

Hi Ric. I have a 2008 dodge charger 3.5l.I have a bad wire for an o2 sensor 1/2. I've tracked it down to the pcm. but on the back of the pcm plug, I have 4 blue wires with green strip. I can not find a pcm pin print out. so I don't know which wire to re route?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I feel the wire is broken in the harness. I don't know which is the one of the 4 at the pcm to re route?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/19/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Technician

Hello, sensor 1/2 does not use these wire colors, how did you get them? sure it is bank 1/ sensor 2?