Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

2003 dodge sprinter 2.7 L diesel engine want start. These

Customer Question

2003 dodge sprinter 2.7 L diesel engine want start. These are lights on the dash panel that are lit up 1.asr-acceleration skid control lamp 2. ABS anti-lock brake system 3. ASR light with symol as tire in a square . 4. error start ,what do I need to do to get the engine start
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Is the "Start Error" message being displayed in the odometer display area when you try to start it?

Do you have a second key available to try to start it?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert