Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

, one dodge stealth 1992)
, ok
, yes, becouse…

Customer Question
One dodge stealth 1992)...

One dodge stealth 1992)

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes, becouse i'm leaving in Dominican Republic right now

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

I'm working here)

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?

Yes, I hope that you can help me with it, becouse i can't find here good mechanic

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
my car has lights of check engin and srs system, also black smoke. And motor works wrong
I think the problem with computer, because these sensors work wrong and it's the reason of black smoke.
2/16/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we need to know what type of problem you are having. Please post back with complete details of the problem you are having with complete details and we can work from there. Any time the check engine light come on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to know what is failing you are going to need to start first with scanning the computer system to see what the fault code and or codes are . Post back with them and we can work from there.