Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2010 dodge Ram 1500 TRX8ft bed auto 5.7HEMI First…

Customer Question
I have a 2010 dodge...
I have a 2010 dodge Ram 1500 TRX*****8ft bed auto 5.7HEMI First one of blend doors broke and I was going to remove glove box and cut hole in vent box so i didnt have to remove dash to fix.Before i had a chance another blend door broke and peice of plastic put a hole in the heater core.I bypassed it for now but I need to pull dash,can you tell me if there any vidieos for my year truck I am going to put metal doors instead of the dealer plastic also actuators if needed
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/16/2016
Dodge Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 2 years ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

i dont have a video,,but i can give you instructions

thanks

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnh4cngzl4b1ji4/0215-dodge-heater-REMOVAL.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/hnh4cngzl4b1ji4/0215-dodge-heater-REMOVAL.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help