Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2013 dodge grand caravan that I just bout used with…

Customer Question
I have a 2013 dodge...
I have a 2013 dodge grand caravan that I just bout used with 53000 miles. I can't get the rear ac or heat vents to blow and don't have users manual
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/15/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

Hello Lisa, first thing i would ask you to check is that the controls are all being checked, the front and rear controls for the rear, also i have attached a link to a owners manual for you to save on your computer :)

check section 4 understanding your instrument panel, if that does not help then let me know and we can troubleshoot the issue, it could be a simple blown fuse or bad fan, also a lot of times the rear will not function because the front controls have it turned off. so let me know if you need anything i am here to help. :)

thanks, Lou.

http://cdn.dealereprocess.com/cdn/servicemanuals/dodge/2013-grandcaravan.pdf

I don't have a separate set of controls for rear ac or heat. Is that not standard?

Well if you dont have a separate set then that would tell me you may not have rear heat and ac, does your front panel say anything about rear?

Just defroster.

any time in the vans that you have rear heat and ac you always have a set of controls for them.

also, if you go to the back of the car on the passenger side and look under the car you will see the metal silver lines going to the rear ac and heater, it is just behind the rear wheel , so if you go back there and look under and dont see them then you do not have the option,. :(

ill send a picture of how they look.

IN one of the pictures you can see the rear tire in relation to the lines. hope this helps.