Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Justn replaced the lift pump on a 2004 2500 ram 5.9 cummins.

Customer Question
turned ignition on to fill...
Justn replaced the lift pump on a 2004 2500 ram 5.9 cummins. turned ignition on to fill up fuel filter housing but pump never came on. Where do wires chase back to from pump? is there a fuse on it ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/14/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** activate the pump, you must bump the starter, do not let it start, and let the key come back to the run position, the pump will then run for 25 seconds, have you tried this yet?