Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Runs great to 2500rpm then seems to run out of fuel
,

Customer Question
Runs great to 2500rpm...

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Truck starts good runs great to 2400 rpm then feels like it runs out of fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

If possible I installed new engine and pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?

Has new lift pump but that doesn't mean it s good

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/13/2016
Dodge Mechanic: roy, import/domestic specialest replied 2 years ago
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist

ok, this is a diesel??? did you have the same issue prior to engine replacement??? new or used engine??? did you check the turbo???? have you verified power to the lift pump??? is the fuel filter full???

sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a direction

Roy

do you still need help