Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What is your opinion on which turbo whould make the most…

Customer Question
what is your opinion on...
what is your opinion on which turbo whould make the most torque on a 2002 dodge diesel that has a little modifications done to it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/13/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Just so you no, you mentioned little modifications. If you want more torque you can do that with a new turbo like banks or Garrett. But you need to know you must beef up the rest of the vehicle or this extra pressure into the combustion chamber can make the engine and driveline fail.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris