Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2006 Dodge Charger R/T rear end seal leak. Reasonable cost…

Customer Question
2006 Dodge Charger R/T...

2006 Dodge Charger R/T rear end seal leak. Reasonable cost to repair.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Small leak with residue visible at rear cover of gear box

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/2/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

It is 1.3 hours labor to replace the rear cover seal, about $130 in labor, and parts for new seal and fluid will run about $85. So total parts and labor should be about $215

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager