Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need to know how to replace the power steering pump on a…

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how to replace the power steering pump on a 1999 dodge grand caravan 3.3 L engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I hear a rubbing noise as I make turns from the steering column and checked the fluid and its full, mechanic said it was the pump. The car has 260, 000 miles.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my number ***-***-****
2/1/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I can't draw pictures over the phone, however, If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks