Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Stated the truck this morning and ran five minutes and died…

Customer Question
Stated the truck this morning...
Stated the truck this morning and ran for about five minutes and died ,changed plugs,wires,dist,coil and rotor no spark ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
1/30/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Fix_It_Man, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Fix_It_Man
Fix_It_Man, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Most of the time if you do not have any spark it is because the ASD (auto shut down) relay has failed. This is a common problem on this vehicle. The relay is located in the relay box under the hood. If you need more help please let me know.