Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. My issue is a 2007 ram quad cab

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. My issue is a 2007 ram quad cab sport. 3 of the four door locks do not work and radio shuts off once in awhile.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What kind of details do you need?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
1/23/2016
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 2 years ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

If you lock the doors to the 3 that aren't working make a noise? Have you tested them to see if the locks have 12v and ground?

Talk soon,

Brad

They do not make a noise. Only the drivers side rear makes a noise and works. Driver door used to work. Then the 3 went out. I assumed tipm but am trying to make sure.

Thanks for the reply!!

It's most likely a bad lock actuators but you will need to test to determine that The instrument cluster is responsible for the door locks so a scantool is needed to properly diagnose the issues and retrieve the codes...

I also attached the radio wiring to check for 12v at fuse 11 when it will not work to see if it has voltage or not.. It's possibly a bad TIPM but you will know for sure after testing..

I hope this helps,

Brad

If you need more assistance feel free to reply, if your all set I would appreciate a positive rating..

Have a great day,

Brad