Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT crew cab 4X4 with a tow

Customer Question
Customer: My name is *****...
Customer: My name is ***** ***** I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT crew cab 4X4 with a tow package.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ever since getting the vehicle the left turn signal and the left brake light on any trailer I have hooked up to the truck does not operate. Any ideas of what to check for?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
1/23/2016
Dodge Mechanic: moparfl, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
moparfl
moparfl, ASE Certified Technician

Hello Ernie and welcome to JA.

This system runs through the front control module and if that module has ever had a problem in that circuit it will disable it.

You will need to have a dealer scan tool to go into that system to be able to turn it back on.

Jerry, Master Mechanic