-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Gregg, my 2011 town and country is cranking but no start on

Customer Question

Customer: Gregg, my 2011 town and country is cranking but no start on cold mornings. using starting fluid will start. has been occurring now for 3 days consistently
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the vehicle has 60,800 miles and runs ok after stating with the starting fluid. but just turns and turns on the starter without starting without stating fluid spray.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to [email protected]

If it will start with starting fluid then you have a fuel delivery issue.. When it will not start you will need to test for 12v and ground to the fuel pump and see what pressure you have.. If the fuel pump has 12v and ground but your fuel psi is 0 or low(Spec 50psi) then I would replace the fuel pump..

I hope this helps,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

If you need more assistance feel free to reply, if not I would appreciate a positive rating so I'm compensated for my time..

Have a great day,

Brad