Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I just installed aftermarket headlights to my 1999 dodge

Customer Question

I just installed aftermarket headlights to my 1999 dodge dacoda. the lights are working fine but now the gauges are not working and I have warning lights on / such as overdrive say its off. aps. a small triangle. and others. I checked the fuses. and out a new battery in.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases if the warning lights are no as well as overdrive light the computer should be setting a fault code. Connect a scan tool to the system and run a scan and post back with the results and we can work from there.