Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cry 200 some times when we lock the car it will not unlock…

Customer Question
cry 200 some times when...
cry 200 some times when we lock the car it will not unlock and the clock light will flash and the heat switch will not change from cool to heat and from deforst to floor when it does not open you have to use the key and the alarm will go off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dodge
1/19/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent checked for any loose or damaged or even corroded battery cables at the battery itself this needs done.If a cable or connection issue is found it will need repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen low voltage due to a connection or cable issue cause this here needing corrected.If this has already been checked into let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

I