Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2004 Ram 2500 diesel. Truck was running fine, went out in

Customer Question

2004 Ram 2500 diesel.
Truck was running fine, went out in the morning and it just cranks over. You can here the fuel pump start up and pressurize the system. No go. Changed fuel filter, no go. Any ideas?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases if the system has a fault the computer will detect it and set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to try and determine the cause the first thing you need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results, I will try and help you determine the cause.