-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

How do you disconnect the heater a/c control connector, it's

Customer Question

How do you disconnect the heater a/c control connector, it's driving me nuts trying to get it apart.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

If you have it out just slide the red lock over and press on the tab and pull out of the connector.. If it doesn't have the red lock then just press the tab and you may need to push in then press the tab to replace tension but it will come off if you wiggle it side to side.. Does it look burnt?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nah it's not burnt, but I have replaced everything else except the switch. It's not a sidetype red lock, it "was" vertices, end up using skittle silicone lube on the tab because the red tab cracked and broke off, the connector is still good, so I rounded the lock tab on the hoax control unit and it connects well. Couldn't really wait to much since I live in Minnesota. Gonna be a cold game tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gotta love predictive typing....ūüė∂
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so the switch isn't bad, now what?
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Your question was "How do you disconnect the heater a/c control connector, it's driving me nuts trying to get it apart" Did you get it apart?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah, got everything working again.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

That is great news...

Glad I could help,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the positive rating,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Don't forget to rate so I'm compensated for my time..

Thanks!