Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

My name is ***** *****, I own a 2004.5 dodge cummins, I just

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, I own a 2004.5 dodge cummins , I just replaced the injectors, the motor fired up just fine. ran for 5 min. than died. I found no fuel going to my fuel filter housing. Is there a fuse that supplies my in tank pump?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: where is the fuse that supplies power for the fuel pump?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for posting your question.

Fuse 39 (20A) feeds the power side of the relay that supplies power to the in-tank fuel pump. PTC 1 (7.5A) feeds the control side of that same relay (see attached graphic for fuse location). Ground to the relay is provided by the PCM.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards.