Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

201 dodge ram 1500 security system alarm going off want

Customer Question

201 dodge ram 1500 security system alarm going off want start what I need to do
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

If you have another key try that. Short of having a second key and it working unless you have a dealer level scan tool there is really nothing you can do. The security system needs some diagnoses which is going to require a decent scan tool to get some information from the security module. You will have to get it to a shop or get a locksmith to look at it.

If you have a scan tool capable of communicating with the security module let me know and I can walk you through checking it.