sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Just looking location of Dodge caliber radiator fan relay. I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, Just looking for the location of Dodge caliber radiator fan relay. I am failing to locate it on my car the radiator fan running non-stop
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just looking for the location of Dodge caliber radiator fan relay. I am failing to locate it on my car the radiator fan running non-stop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what year is the vehicle and engine size?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dodge Caliber Diesel 2006 and engine size 1998CC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be relay which keeps one of the radiator fans running non stop even when the ignition is switched off. I realised the coolant was low but after adding it still same issue.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out, I do not have information on the diesel version, Another expert should be along soon to help

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Yes, if you have a cooling fan staying on with the key off you almost certainly have a failed relay. If the relay contacts stick then it will cause current to continue flowing even after the relay should be off.

The cooling fan relays are in the relay block. The relay block is on the left inner frame rail under the TIPM area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you explain again where I can find the relay I did not get it. Is it in the engine on the driver's or passenger side where the TIPM area is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it under the below picture do l have to remove the passenger headlamp.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have removed battery and TIPM as per picture attached but I cannot see the relay.

It will probably be best accessed through the wheel well, the relay block is along the left frame rail under the TIPM area.