Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 Dodge Charger that i just put a crank kit in

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 2006 Dodge Charger that i just put a crank kit in and after it was running fine on start up now when it is driven cold in the morning without warming up it starts to miss and smell rich and throw codes p1411,p1416 and p0306, after it warms up i clear the codes or pull fuse 11 and it runs like a champ< it only does this when its cold
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ran fine before the rod knock and after putting the motor back in i made sure everything was plugged back in,At first it was throwing codes p0300,p1411 and p1416 thats about it if i clear the codes it runs fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: my name is Ray
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

What liter engine?

How long must it run to run better?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.